- Last date for submitting the abstracts is 15.12.2021
- Presenting author must be a life member or Associate life member of IAPMR and must be a registered participant of the conference.
- Presenting author must indicate whether their abstract preferred for the presentation poster (pre-recorded ppt) / free paper(live)/ award paper presentation (recorded or live) in the covering letter.
- Abstracts must be original. They should not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting.
- Abstract title to be limited to 20 words in BOLD UPPER CASE (Times new roman font, size 18).
- Abstract text to be limited to 250 words and is to be structured within the following headings –
Please do not include tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
Abstract should be submitted only through online.
The text should be typed in Times New Roman font & the size should be 14.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
The Scientific Committee has the right to accept or reject any presentation after peer review.
- Poster or Platform presentation
- Presenting author followed by co-authors names
- Email id for communication
- Institution name
- Address for communication and phone number
- Introduction – Indicate the purpose and objective of the research.
- Materials and Method – Describe the setting, location for the study, study design, study population, data collection and method of analysis used.
- Results – Present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings/outcome of study, with specific results in summarized form.
- Conclusion -Briefly discuss the data and main outcome of study.
- Case presentation
- You are requested to submit your E-Poster as per guidelines given below:
- You need to prepare a video file of the selected abstract, in either .mp4 OR .pptx format.
- The video should be not more than 3 minutes in duration
- The video should display your slides (not more than 3) and your verbal explanation of the work covering.
*Both the text and audio should be in ENGLISH only
Please ensure that you enter the correct E-Poster ID while submitting. You will be allowed only 1 submission. The uploaded file cannot be changed, once submitted.
Delegates will be able to view the posters through the E-Poster Gallery.
Please note only E-Posters of Registered Delegates of IAPMRCON 2022 will be accepted for final presentation and consideration of award.
Please fill in your details and upload your .mp4 or .pptx files here
Click Here to Submit Abstract
- E-Poster ID (Received by email) :
- E- Poster Id
- Your Registered Email id:
- Email Id
- Title of your E-Poster
- Add Co-authors, if any:
- Please add multiple names separated by a comma.
- Upload .mp4 or .pptx format only